Monday, November 25, 2013

I'm not scared, I just have doubt


 So far
Yet so close,
I reach out
Then lose hope,
I don't know why
I can not explain,
But the thought of you breaking me
Is enough pain,
Cause if I fall
I'll fall to deep
Probably faster then time can keep,
So I'll be your buddy
I'll be your friend
It will take time
But I can withstand,
From making a move
From asking you out
Not cause I'm scared
I just have doubt,
Cause you are amazing
personality so unique
The way you talk
I just can't believe,
That in conversation
There is hardly a pause
and if there is
Laughter is defiantly the cause.

When I look at you
The world stands still,
Cause I look in your eyes,
And It feels so real,
The warmth, the comfort,
A joy no one can steal.
They say eyes are the windows to the soul,
I look so much
I should probably know,
But this is why
We could never be,
So I'll never try,
and we will never see,
If you'll take my hand
If I reach out,
But I'm not scared
I just have doubt.


1 comment:

  1. Love it!! that is so sweet,doubt is a killer sometimes. they say trial was a man, you'll never unless you try..rules of life,say what you must and leave no words unsaid... i really like this poem :)

    ReplyDelete