Friday, November 22, 2013

Love Is Not The Word

It creeps upon my face
It pokes at my heart
It's the highlight of my day
And that is just the start

It moves around my mind
It slows and speeds up time
It makes every word want to rhyme
And it continues to climb and climb

It lingers around everyday
Its in between every word we say
It's something that can never be replaced
And it makes life seem like an endless race

The power that it has
Makes me so glad to have
Someone like you in my arms
Its like a spell its like a charm

If this is what it feels like
I'm so glad I feel it with you
I'll keep it close, I'll hold it tight
Cause without it I'm feeling blue

I wish it had a name
So I'll say it, You'll say the same
But I will stick to what I've heard
Even though Love is not the word.


No comments:

Post a Comment