Saturday, January 4, 2014

Am I crazy? Insane?

The feelings I feel for you I fight it,
Then when I see you I try to hide it,
But when I am alone and I see a photo or have a thought of you
The feeling takes over, there's nothing I can do,
So I Cry, but not Knowing why,
I get angry, wishing I could soon die,
There is to much bottled inside
I want to scream it out!
But I'm afraid of your reply.

So I keep on trying to maintain a smile on my face,
It gets harder to breath the faster my heart seems to race
Can't get it to slow down it's pace,
Cause I thought I heard someone calling your name,
But was it just my imagination?
Am I crazy? Insane?

I pray to God to take away my doubt
Please lord whats this feeling about?
I know Love is not self seeking,
But I didn't seek her out.

So what should I do,
What should I say?
Or should I do nothing
And try to numb the pain?
Is this Love?
Or am I confused ?
I feel like this is a battle I am ready to lose
Cause if this is love I don't want it to be
I'm chasing her, but she's not chasing me.

We had these moments that felt so real,
When you said those three words,
Through my body i could feel,
The harmony, the peace,
This rhythm so sweet,
My life finally complete.

But not even days away
You took it back,
Those three words,
You took it back,
This wasn't real,
You took it back,
I looked in your eyes,
You took it back,
Tell me its a lie,
... You took it back.

 I felt it crack,
It couldn't take anymore,
Splitting into pieces,
Falling to the floor,
Not knowing what to do
Losing the person I have come to adore.

But we still talk,
Keeping in touch as friends
Whats left of my heart breaks
Every time the conversation ends,
Cause I haven't seen you in such along time
All I have is photos and memories
And the wonders in my mind.

Oh how I miss holding you in my arms so tight,
Slowly kissing your lips with just the right bite,
Looking in your eyes and seeing a whole new world,
Hair falling over your face, so long, and perfectly curled

But you were never my girl,
I asked and ask
But you were never my girl,
Technically we are is what you said,
But you were never my girl,
In private you treated me like were,
But you were never my girl.

I was introduced as friend to anyone I would meet,
You didn't know how that cut me so deep,
It pained me but I smiled anyway,
Fighting the tears and trying to pray.

These feeling I have will never go away,
But should I move on or should I stay?
Is there a chance that we could be?
Or should I lose hope, and come to my reality?

No comments:

Post a Comment